Update: thank you all for entering the giveaway! The comments are now closed. Congratulations to Margaret and Kayleigh!
I love Sew Mama Sew giveaway days! It’s so much fun to see comments roll in all day. Plus, I love giving away free sewing patterns!
Since the last giveaway I have released a pattern for the Coastal Tote. It’s a big tote with wrapped rope handles that’s great for family outings. It has options for interior and exterior zipper pockets, as well as a full-width interior slip pocket.
If you have never visited before, take a look at my tutorials and things I’ve made pages to see what I like to do. I also posted a few highlights from my first year of business if you’d like to know what I’ve been up to…
So now for the fun!
I’m giving away sewing patterns to 2 winners. Each winner will be allowed to choose which pattern they would like from my shop.
To Enter the Giveaway:
• leave a comment for 1 free entry (please include your e-mail address so that I can contact you if you win)
• this giveaway is open to international entries (but please keep in mind that you are responsible for following contest laws in your country)
• giveaway starts Dec. 8th at 9am EST and ends Dec. 12th, 8pm EST
• winners will be chosen from comment numbers using a random.org
• PDF pattern will be e-mailed to the winners within 2 days
• chances of winning vary depending on the number of entries, but is estimated at 1/200
Winners have been chosen based on these random numbers.
Please leave a comment answering the question:
I’d love to find a tutorial for…