Update: This giveaway is now closed. Congratulations to Crystal, Amy, and Ellen!
It’s been a while since I did a sewing pattern giveaway! Sew Mama Sew giveaway day is always a fun way to connect with new readers and find new blogs to read. Head over to Sew Mama Sew to see what other bloggers and makers are giving away!
If you are new here, please have a look around! I have several years worth of free sewing tutorials and many of them make great gifts.
Today I’m giving away sewing patterns to 3 winners. Your choice!
For beginners, I recommend the North Pond Notebook Cover.
And if you’d like a challenge, try the Retro Rucksack!
Or check out my pattern shop for the rest of your options…
So now for the fun! (and the rules…)
Would you like to win a sewing pattern? I’m giving away sewing patterns to 3 winners. Each winner will be allowed to choose one pattern they would like from my shop.
To Enter the Giveaway:
• leave a comment for 1 free entry (please include your e-mail address so that I can contact you if you win)
• this giveaway is open to international entries (but please keep in mind that you are responsible for following contest laws in your country)
• giveaway starts Dec. 7th at 8am EST and ends Dec. 11th, 5pm EST
• winners will be chosen from comment numbers using a random.org
• PDF pattern will be e-mailed to the winners within 2 days
• chances of winning vary depending on the number of entries, but is estimated at 1/200
• if you buy a pattern now and win, your payment will be refunded!
Please leave a comment answering the question:
One sewing or crafting technique I would like to learn is…
Winners have been contacted! Thanks to all who entered!