The Highland Avenue House pattern includes step-by-step illustrations and supplemental photos, with detailed instructions. I’ve also included lots of extra tips to help you achieve a beautifully finished pillow. The pillow bottom has an invisible zipper closure, which allows you to remove the pillow and gently wash the cover.
This sewing pattern is available for digital download only.
Highland Avenue House pattern files include:
- 10 pages of professionally illustrated instructions
- Clear step-by-step directions with supplemental photos
- Expert tips for a professional-looking finish
- Print-at-home pattern pieces
- Tips for creating beautiful scalloped edges
- Alternate ideas for embellishing your pillow
Recommended Fabrics and Supplies:
Fabric – about 2 yds. total (8 fat quarters work well)
Muslin – 1/2 yd. (1 yd. if you plan to make your own pillow form)
Zippers – 14″ (or longer) invisible zipper
Mid-weight Interfacing – 1/2 yd. (such as Pellon 931F or SF101)
Fusible Web – 1/2 yd. or 1 pkg. of 2-sided fusible web
Pillow – 16″ pillow form
Polyester stuffing – about 4 oz. (more if you plan to make your own pillow form)
Fabric: Medium-weight fabrics such as quilting cotton, chambray, canvas, home décor, etc.