The Mini Highland House pattern includes step-by-step illustrations, supplemental photos, along with detailed instructions. I’ve also included lots of extra tips to help you achieve a beautifully finish on your project.
This sewing pattern is available for digital download only.
Highland Avenue House pattern files include:
- 5 pages of professionally illustrated instructions
- Clear step-by-step directions with supplemental photos
- Expert tips for a professional looking finish
- Print-at-home pattern pieces
- Tips for creating beautiful scalloped edges
- Alternate ideas for embellishing your pillow
Recommended Fabrics and Supplies:
Fabric – about 1/2 yds. total (scraps work well)
Mid-weight Interfacing – <1/2 yd. (such as Pellon 931F or SF101)
Fusible Web – 1/4 yd. or 1 pkg. of 2-sided fusible web
Polyester stuffing – about 2 oz. (more if you plan to make your own pillow form)
Fabric: Medium-weight fabrics such as quilting cotton, chambray, canvas, home décor, etc.
P.S. For a limited time, I’m offering a this pattern for FREE when you sign up for my monthly newsletter!