The Mini Highland House pattern includes step-by-step illustrations, supplemental photos, along with detailed instructions. I’ve also included lots of extra tips to help you achieve a beautiful finish on your project.
This sewing pattern is available for digital download only.
Highland Avenue House pattern files include:
- 5 pages of professionally illustrated instructions
- Clear step-by-step directions with supplemental photos
- Expert tips for a professional looking finish
- Print-at-home pattern pieces
- Tips for creating beautiful scalloped edges
- Alternate ideas for embellishing your pillow
Recommended Fabrics and Supplies:
Fabric – about 1/2 yds. total (scraps work well)
Mid-weight Interfacing – <1/2 yd. (such as Pellon 931F or SF101)
Fusible Web – 1/4 yd. or 1 pkg. of 2-sided fusible web
Polyester stuffing – about 2 oz. (more if you plan to make your own pillow form)
Fabric: Medium-weight fabrics such as quilting cotton, chambray, canvas, home décor, etc.
P.S. I’m offering this pattern for FREE when you sign up for my monthly newsletter and get access to the resource library!